Ads

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Why there is a demonstration in Hong Kong?


In my Feng Shui Prediction for 2014 (part 3) http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2013/12/feng-shui-prediction-for-2014-part-3.html dated December 17, 2013, I said “Broken army 破军 star no 7 is at the North East, hence the dissatisfaction among the 维吾尔族 Uighur Ethnic Group will continue to grow and there will be violent in China.” Apparently, the dissatisfaction is also strong in Hong Kong, which is located at the North East of the World as well.


Also, in my Prediction 2014 (part 2) http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2013/12/prediction-2014-part-2.html dated December 3, 2013, I said “There are two (羊刃) goat at the edge of blade in the bazi of li chun, it means there will be wars, disputes, demonstrations, violent crimes everywhere.”

Do you realize in the monthly flying chart, the argument star, 3 jade star is also at the North East where Hong Kong is located?

In my recent feng shui talk in DnP recently, I did mention my prediction for 2015 and I said that 2015 will be a year full of wars, violent, terrorists and it is especially bad for the USA that may be caused by IS as the sign is obviously in both the annual flying star 2015 and the li chun (actual birthday) for the goat year. Please stay tuned for my 2015 feng shui prediction.


In my Feng Shui Prediction for 2014 (part 1) http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2013/11/feng-shui-prediction-for-2014-part-1.html dated November 13, 2013, I said “The most inauspicious star is at the North West, it is no good for Penang and Kedah which are at the North West of Malaysia.” Do you realize there are many crime violent cases have happened recently here?

No comments: