Ads

Friday, October 26, 2012

No wonder the Menara IJM Land is so good.

I have been talking a lot about the land of the IJM at Tesco, e-gate, Bayswater and Menara IJM Land for sometimes and told many people that I love the piece of land because the feng shui is just superb. It is backed by hills and fronting the water. The flow of traffic also form the "Jade Belt around Your Waist 玉带环抱" which I mentioned many times. (Please refer to my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 39). Yesterday, I have an opportunity to audit the Menara IJM Land and managed to find more reasons to love the place.


The facing of the main entrance of the Menara IJM Land is 27 degree and if you refer to my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 28, the Year of Completion of a building 2004 - 2023 (Period 8 Properties), Door Facing Direction (face NW & SE) NE1 丑22.5 - 37.5 is 旺财旺丁prosperous and flourishing.



Also the external luan tou 外峦头 of the building is exactly 左青龙 右白虎 前朱雀 后玄武 zuo qing long, you bai hu, qian zhu que, hou xuan wu”. You will notice that you have to walk up the slope if you walk from the right of the building to the left of the building, thus the left hand side is taller and therefore the 左青龙 zuo qing long is stronger. If 左青龙 zuo qing long is higher and stronger, then it means there are supports, mentors or noblemen and it is good for the men. (Please refer to my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 54).
I was told that the building is always fully occupied and that are the reasons!This also told me the reasons why IJM is doing so good these couple of years.
However, I have to clarify here that I do not get a single cent from IJM and I m not related to anyone in IJM. I m just doing it mainly for sharing purposes.

Also, for your information, next week I shall be in Kuala Lumpur and hence if you cannot get hold of me, please leave me a message in my email masterlee@penangfengshui.com and I shall get back to you when I find time. Thank you so much for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get one thing done.