Ads

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to Conceive a Dragon Baby?

Recently, I was over delighted to find out that a lot of my clients who were having problem to conceive babies in the past have managed to overcome the problem after consulting me. Also, I have noticed that there are lots of people who are looking forward to have babies in the year of auspicious dragon. Due to time constraint, I did not manage to share the feng shui tips with those who came and attend my feng shui seminar on last Saturday.

To conceive a baby, you may try to refer to my book " HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH GOOD FENG SHUI?" http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 166.

In fact, there is another method to enhance the luck of those ladies who are looking forward to conceive a baby. It is by boosting the flying star no 9 as it is a star of happiness 喜庆星 or having happy events 喜事. This year the star no 9 is at the North East and what you have to do is to place the following items at the North East of your house for 9 days:-

1. Two eggs.
2. Nine 红枣 (hong zao) dates/jujube.
3. Nine peanuts花生.
4. Two ang pau 红包with the details and wishes of the couple in both ang pau红包.Take a piece of paper and write the birthday and birth time, name and wishes of the husband and wife in both ang pau 红包.

Place those items at the North East sector of your house for 9 days and then boil the eggs and consume them.

During my feng shui seminar on last Saturday, you did highlight to the participants to boost the flying star no 9 by putting 9 plants at the North East of the house too.

17 comments:

adeline yeoh said...

for those who would like to conceive boy or gal may oso get personal consultation from Master Lee. I seek for Master Lee consultation last year for me to conceive a bb gal (as i hv 2 boys).. and Master Lee help me to activate my daughter's direction in my house, few months later i was pregnant and glad that its a girl.. my baby girl is now 2 1/2 months. really appreaciate n thanks to Master Lee.

-thethinker- said...

master .. can use the same method to wish for wealthiness ?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thank you so much, Adeline.

Thinker, the method is not for wealthiness. May write about how to gain wealth. Please stay tuned.

andyhard said...

Hi Master Lee,

I followed your blog all the while. But, just to clear my curiosity and understanding, how by placing this things at the northeast could help to activate the sector and would help the couples to conceive in terms of feng shui?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks Andy Hard for following my blog.

If you read my post, I did say that star no 9 is a star of happiness and what we have to have to do is activate the qi of happiness there to bring in the baby.

My advice is "No harm trying it."

Chor Beng said...

How to get a baby girl?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Dear Chor Beng,

Did you come to my feng shui talk on Saturday? If yes, why didn't you say hai to me?

You can get the answer from my book HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH GOOD FENG SHUI?. I believe you should have my book by now, right? Thanks.

Chor Beng said...

hi...;o)...wanted to say hi to you, but you were hijacked all the time...

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Hahaha...sorry, Chor Beng.

Were you the one sitting at the 3rd row?

Chor Beng said...

The one with the baby...I think I was the only one carying a 7 month old baby...;o)..I've got 2 boys and 1 girl...Planning to have the 4th one to be a girl...;o)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Good!

Anonymous said...

Let's say if the NE sector of my house have the flying star 2-5 or 5-2, i can still the same Master?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Yes

Scoperic said...

Hi Master Lee,

Don't mind can you share how to activate oldest son's direction in my house.

BTW, Is the oldest son corner at the East section of my house?

Thank you.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Yes. East. It is all spelled out clearly in my book.

Fang said...

Dear Mr Lee I have been following your blog and you have been providing very good advice. any chance when i am back to msia would want to attend your talk.
would want to ask you that we would want to conceive for snake baby is it applying the same method?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Fang, I m not sure when will I have feng shui talk again. But you can use the same method but star no 9 will go to the South in the year of snake.