Ads

Monday, August 15, 2011

Watch out for the blades of the Paragon Gurney!

2 weeks ago, I went for a feng shui audit at some where near the new Paragon Gurney Towers and I was told by the owner of the shop that her business has dropped dramatically after the completion of the Paragon Gurney Towers. Apart from that, she is facing many problems with the business. After much checking, I found that the shop has actually hit by the 4 walls of the 2 newly completed Paragon Gurney Towers which look like blade or knife. The blades are actually hit on the other side of the buildings near Kelawei Road. They created inauspicious feng shui to the buildings which face them. For those who face the blades, please watch out!



The blades actually form the "cock beak killing" which I have mentioned in my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 84. If you refer to the page 84, I have shown the evident why the Pantai Plaza which was hit the TM Tower in Kuala Lumpur is not doing any good now. The design of the TM Tower is exactly look like a knife.


On top of that, you also can notice that the condominium next to the Paragon Gurney Towers, the L.O.O.C. Residence which has a roof that look like the crown of the China emperor. I love the design of the roof! The condominium is like a King standing there.

No comments: