Ads

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Klang Valley Feng Shui




I have just come back from Klang Valley after visiting Kepong, Shah Alam, Klang and Damansara for feng shui audits and once again I felt the good feng shui of the Klang Valley which brought me to remember what I have written in my book http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife_ebook page 48 to 49.......

Case Study: The Hills in Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley

Look at the range of hills 峦头 surrounding Klang Valley. The hills capture the ‘qi’, 山管人丁 and the hills govern the people. This is an excellent place with excellent people.

Also, the hills here form a ‘jade belt’ just like a jade belt around the waist of an officer which can be found in the ancient days of China 玉带环抱, therefore Klang Valley is hugged and protected by the range of hills.

Furthermore, the plants on the hills are lush and flourishing. We call it 山灵人傑 or 人傑地靈, which means if the hills are fertile, the luck of the people around the hills will be excellent. Klang Valley manages to attract many outstanding men. This is the reason why Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, not any other parts of Malaysia and also the reason why Klang Valley is the most outstanding business and commercial centre in Malaysia.


Currently, I m looking forward for my feng shui audit trip to Brunei from 22 July 11 to 25 July 11. I wish to study the feng shui of the Brunei Sultan's Palace to understand why is HIS MAJESTIC so rich and is presently the 2nd richest ruler in the world after the King of Thailand. Please wish me luck to find the reason from the feng shui of the Palace!


Ya, if you or your friends are residing in Brunei and wish to engage my feng shui audit service, please write to me soonest and I shall see whether could I find time to provide my service to you. Thank you.

4 comments:

ricelin(undirect) said...

Morning,

So happy to see your new post again and I think I learn a lot from your words again.Thanks~

Jim said...

That for the awesome article.

Hong CN said...

safe trip and take good care Master Lee :-)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thank you so much, Ricelin, Jim & Hong CN