Ads

Monday, March 28, 2011

Basic Feng Shui Class


A lot of people wrote to me and asked me when can I conduct a feng shui class for them and promised them that I will do it when I find time.

Here go the plan:-

1. Objective of the class: A lot of people have the same feeling like me that they are confused when they start to learn feng shui as there are many schools of thought. Different feng shui masters will tell them different version of theories. As a matter of fact, a lot of times I have to spend a lot of my time explaining to my clients why other feng shui masters told them differently. Hence, it is important we go back to basic and core of feng shui. We will not go wrong if we go back to the basic. It is similar to "If you do not understand a complicated mechanical engineering theory, then go back to the Newton Law which is the basic for the mechanical engineering." I will bring you to the right place to start by understanding the core of feng shui through the truth of I-Ching, Bagua, 5 elements, yin and yang, hardware and software of feng shui which are called the luan tou and the li qi. There will be more to be learned from me personally in the class than through my book if time allowed. I think this class is going to be a good start for those new feng shui learners and feng shui lovers. Also, you will learn from me how I have managed to predict the earthquakes in Japan and Chile, the crisis in the Middle East and etc.


2. Fee: RM128 per pax. My book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” will be given free of charge to you if you sign up for this class. The book will cost you RM36.80 if you purchase from the book shops.


3. Teaching material: My book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” - 240 pages of highly useful knowledge and wisdom in feng shui that will help you to improve the quality of your life!

4. Date: 17 April 2011 Sunday Max 20 students. It is on first come first serve basis. NO MORE THAN 20 STUDENTS. As of 4/4/11 1627, there are only 13 seats available.

5. Time : 2.00pm to 5.30pm.

6. Venue: My office at 65C, Lintang Angsana, Farlim, Bandar Baru Air Hitam, Penang. It can accommodate maximum 20 people in a class room.

7. Languages : English+Mandarin+Hokkien

8. How to enroll: email me at masterlee@penangfengshui.com telling me you wish to enroll for the classe. Please inform me your contact no too. I will tell you what to do next.


Regards,

-- Master Lee Cheng Hoe

1st Class Hon Mech Eng. University of Strathclyde,U.K.

Penang Feng Shui Managed by LCH Feng Shui (PG-0226553-U)

65 C, Lintang Angsana, 11500, Farlim, Air Hitam, Penang, Malaysia



Mobile Phone: 6012-4713983

No comments: