Ads

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Next Feng Shui is Open for Registration now

I am looking forward for my feng shui class tomorrow which has already full with 20 students and hence I have gone to my office again today to make sure that every thing is in order. Yes, I am ready, so do the books, the stationery, bottles of mineral water, the classroom are all ready.......
Since the class has already full but yet there are still people who wrote to me and requested me to enroll them into the class (happy to see that some of them are even from other states), I hereby announce my next class with the similar contents as below.....

1. Objective of the class: understand the core of feng shui through the truth of I-Ching, Bagua, 5 elements, yin and yang, hardware and software of feng shui which are called the luan tou and the li qi. There will be more to be learned from me personally in the class than through my book if time allowed. I think this class is going to be a good start for those new feng shui learners and feng shui lovers.

2. Fee: RM98 per pax for Penang Feng Shui Club Member ONLY who register before 10 Dec 2010. (Please go to http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=account to register to become the member of the Penang Feng Shui Club.) My new book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui? http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=book_enjoyyourlife ” will be given free of charge to you if you sign up for this class. The book worth RM36.80 if you purchase from the book shops. RM118 per pax who enroll after 10 Dec 2010.

3. Teaching material: My new book with the title of “How to Enjoy Your Life with Good Feng Shui?” - 240 pages of highly useful knowledge and wisdom in feng shui that will help you to improve the quality of your life!

4. Date: 19 Dec 2010 Sunday (The class on Nov is on Saturday and this time I make it on Sunday to cater for those who have to work on Saturday). Max 20 students. It is on first come first serve basis.

5. Time : 2.00pm to 5.30pm.

6. Venue: My office at 65C, Lintang Angsana, Farlim, Bandar Baru Air Hitam, Penang. It can accommodate maximum 20 people in a class room.

7. Languages : English+Mandarin+Hokkien

8. How to enroll: write to me (email: masterlee@penangfengshui.com and quote the name that you use to register in the Penang Feng Shui Club and I will tell you what to do next. Please also tell me your telephone no.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, just looking about some information sites, seems a reasonably nice system you are using. I’m currently applying WordPress for a couple of my own sites yet looking to adjust one of them onto a platform similar to your own as a trial run run. Whatever in particular you’d recommend regarding it?