Ads

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Feng Shui is not ONLY for Chinese

Let me introduce you to Mr. Vincent anak Anthony who is an Iban Christian from Bintulu, Sarawak and currently he is working in KL. I have just come back from Klang Valley for feng shui audits and Vincent is one of the clients who I have meet when I was there. He shows great interest towards feng shui, the oriental metaphysics. It was awesome to be able to show to the whole world that feng shui is not for Chinese solely and it is regardless of races and religions. Instead, all can apply feng shui as it is a study of environment in looking for the balance of yin and yang qi i.e. the harmony of environmental surrounding. It is a study of the natural forces of the universe. As a matter of fact, many of those who came to me for consultation are not Chinese. Some are Indian Christians, Americans, English, Italians, Australian and many more......

No comments: