Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Germany and Spain - My prediction on World Cup 2010 has come true.




I always against the idea of using my knowledge of feng shui in gambling. In fact, I am not keen in gambling and honestly it is not easy to apply the theory of feng shui for gambling purposes, but I have to say that theory of feng shui is superb in our daily life and we just cannot ignore it. Furthermore, I am not familiar with soccer.

If you read my email to my friends as per the attachments above about my prediction on the World Cup 2010 dated Monday, June 07, 2010 3:52 PM, I said that "South Africa is at the South which is direction of fire. Any cool country at the North will have the potential to win the World Cup. This is because the cool country needs fire to warm them up. The 5 elements theory in feng shui is talking about 'balancing'! "
On Monday June 07 2010 5.57am (US time), I said that my bet goes for Germany and Spain and it did come true. (When I posted this article, the match in between Spain and Paraguay has not begun yet.)

Prior to the matches, I have spoken to a number of my friends and their bets all went to Brazil and Argentina as they were considered as the strongest teams in the world but I was not convinced as the flying star 5 yellow which is the worst flying star (Please refer to my e-feng shui class http://www.penangfengshui.com/index.php?pages=video_listing and you will notice that the 5 yellow flying star is actually at the South West i.e. the Latin America according to the World Map), thus none of the countries in Latin America should win the World Cup 2010. Even though, they were 4 countries from the Latin America in the quarter final which was 50%.

You will notice that Brazil and Argentina all went down even though they were expected to win the World Cup 2010.

4 comments:

Hong CN said...

Master Lee, I think I won't come to you for gambling bet :-P I have totally no luck on this :-) Choose to work hard to earn vitamin M then :-)

Thanks for sharing :-) Have great days ahead!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Yes, do not come to me for gambling and betting purposes. As a matter of fact, I love to practise feng shui for goodwill purposes.

Angel said...

Hi Master, good to read your posts, here dropping you a message to say thanks you.



Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I regret, but nothing can be made.