Ads

Friday, October 2, 2009

This is just a post mainly about my thoughts recently….

1. I am delighted with the overwhelming response toward my next coming book with the title “How to know a person through face reading?” even before its real launching. I have received orders even though it has not out from the printing factory yet. Some of the readers have even banked in their money to my bank. Wah, I have to ensure it is out on time i.e. the 10/10. Thank you very much for your support, my friends.
2. I am also looking forward for my feng shui seminar at Queensbay Mall on this coming Sunday 4.15pm. I have been invited there and I have prepared some new slides with my new findings to share with you all on that day. See you there ya!
1. Again, I have been invited to Shenzhen and Hong Kong on 30 Oct 09 to 2 Nov 09 for feng shui audits. Anyone who is to see me there, please contact me.
2. Last but not least, I am glad that I have just rejected a rich lady recently who I think I have no fate to work with her for a feng shui audit to her piece of bungalow land. Even though I lost a lot but I am glad that I still hold strongly to my principle i.e. NOT TO MAKE BIG MONEY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I LEARNED BUT I RATHER USE IT TO HELP THOSE REALLY ENJOY GOOD FATE WITH ME WITH REASONABLE FEE.

No comments: