Ads

Friday, July 24, 2009

Did Teoh Beng Hock Commit Suicide?

Rest in peace, Teoh Beng Hock. The shocking news made me broke down in tears…..
http://www.mysinchew.com/taxonomy/term/91

From my past numerous number of fortune readings, there is a very accurate method in bazi which can tell whether a person has any tendency to commit suicide and I had accurately done many readings with this method and all the answers that I obtained from my clients were positive if I said that they had the tendency to commit suicide. Most of them will show me their hands with cut which were the evident that they have done it after I said that they have the tendency to commit suicide!
As the matter of fact, the late famous Hong Kong singer, Leslie Cheung has the sign in his bazi as well. Thus, if anyone can let me know the bazi of Teoh Beng Hock i.e. his birthday together with his birth time, I will be able to tell you exactly whether he had committed suicide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIAPA 'PELINDUNG SAKSI'?
-saksi takkan jadi mangsa selamanya...ingatlah pihak 'atasan'
-selepas pendedahan demi pendedahan, ramailah berani tampil keluar jadi saksi, atas salah laku pihak 'atasan'

rssmatters said...

Hi, from what I gather, are you saying that all people who is born at the same instance (same millisecond?) will all commit suicide in his/her own life time? Just curious.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

From the theory of bazi studies, if you are borned on certain hours, there is a formula to calculate whether do you have the tendency to commit suicide. Those who commit suicide have the sign in their birthday & birth time. Of course, you will be very unlucky to have it in your bazi as not many people have it.

Keat Yau said...

Hi Mr. Lee,

What is it in the hour pillar that will show that a person has the tendency to commit suicide?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Keat Yau,

There is a formula and I shall share with you if we are fated.