Ads

Monday, June 29, 2009

The faces of Michael Jackson



This is how Michael Jackson look like without plastic surgery.

It is depressing to learn that Michael Jackson has left us forever to rest in peace.
I read from the newspaper today to know that the above picture is how Michael will look like without the stupid plastic surgeries. Deep inside, I feel that he should live longer and happily if he did not 'damage' his face. This is because his original face is good in term of astrology face reading.
Again, I want to extract from my next coming book.....

1. Whether plastic surgery helps?
The answer is YES. From my many years of analysis of those who have undergone proper plastic surgery at the appropriate part of the face, these people managed to enjoy a better life. However, this needs to done by a professional surgeon and the corrective surgery is done on an auspicious date.

No comments: