Ads

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am Right!

When I posted in my earlier post that period 8 (2004 to 2023) is the period for young men to shine brightly, some criticised me that I was wrong in interpreting the 'later heaven baqua'.
Look at what is happening in India, Rahul Gandhi, a young man at age of 38 is in fact the most influential man in India nowadays!
Look at all relatively young leaders in the world and you will surprise that it is never in the history that there are so many young men that are ruling the world.

1. Najib is the youngest PM in the history of Malaysia.
2. Ong Tee Keat, MCA President.
3. Lim Guan Eng, 47, Penang CM.
4. Barack Obama, 47, President of United States.
5. Dmitry Medvedev, 43, President of Russia
6. Abhisit Vejjajiva, PM of Thailand
7. Xi jinPing, Vice President of China
China used to be ruled by some old men age more than 80 year-old and Xi jinPing is going to take over the leadership of China Government very soon.

2 comments:

k8 said...

I was wondering, for face reading, what does a small scar in between the eyebrows mean? Is it really bad?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Ya, it is bad to have that. I will extract the relevant article from my book and post it on this blog for you. Pls stay tune. My book on face reading will be published soon.