Ads

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday


Yesterday was my birthday but I attended 2 funerals. If I am a superstitious feng shui master, I won't do that. But, I attended the funerals to show my last respect to those who have left me. I love to define myself as a scientific feng shui master. I love to verify all that I learned with facts and real-life-examples. I will verify all the theories before I accept it. It is like doing an experiment before you make a conclusion. I spent a lot of times doing the 'experiments'.
Tomorrow, I am going to take a flight to KL for some feng shui consultations in KL and at the same time, I am taking this opportunity to meet up a publisher in KL. Someone bought me an air ticket to go to KL for feng shui consultations.
Good news....I have completed writing my book with the title of "How to know a person through face reading?" as what I have promised. I am confident that it is going to be a book that all can be benefited when you read it. I was trying to make it EASY, SIMPLE AND RELEVANT! IT IS A PROMISE!

4 comments:

Michael Teoh said...

Master Lee...I too have the same ideas. Paying your last respect is important. Lets not think about the implications sometimes and more on the purity of our intentions and heart.

I believe, if we sincerely forgo consequences in order to pay our last and highest respect to the passed aways, we will be blessed, one way or the other.

Just sharing my thoughts!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Michael Teoh,
Yes, strongly agreed with you.

JF Chow said...

Master Lee, totally agree the definition of "Scientific Feng Shui" theories. I believe feng shui is kind of knowledge which leave by our ancestors in 1000 years ago. This is why nowadays we need to understand the feng shui or we want to master the feng shui knowledge we need to do experiments.
I believe modernize feng shui Master should be given the facts to convince people believe.
Is looking forward your new book, which will content the scientific theory when reading people face.

Hong CN said...

Master Lee, agreed with you. If I were you, I will attend as well. The intention is to pay last respect. Probably older generation will "pantang" this and that.

I like particularly on your concept to prove example using Feng Shui in scientific way. Sometimes our ancestors were too 玄 to prove.