Ads

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Next Coming Book

Hahaha......I have completed 70% of my next coming book with the title of "How to know a person through face reading?" In the book, I will explain clearly on how do you learn to read a person by just looking at his or her face with many real life easy-to-relate examples of many VVIPs. I wanted to share one example with you.


1. People with big eyes are full of love and it is easier for them to gain fame. They usually love to talk and they are full of passion. Men love to look at beautiful ladies with big eyes. However, it also easy for them to break off from their lovers. A good example is a famous Taiwan singer who possesses big eyes.


2. People with small eyes are normally those who are more cautious and 爱情专一 faithful to their lover. They normally have better analytical skills. The person tends to look into the details of all matters even though the matter may not be very important.

6 comments:

samyeap said...

I can't wait for your next book to be out..I want to grab it fresh from the 'oven'. :)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thank you for your support, Sam.

Anonymous said...

OF, you are Impress

Michael Teoh said...

Master Lee,

I will be back in Penang on this Friday. Any chance for us to meet up? Perhaps Saturday around the afternoon?

Alot has been happening and would like to update you about it!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Michael,
Nice to have you back to Penang. Do call me when u r here. I m still not very sure about my schedule yet. I might have to go for feng shui consultations during that time. Anyway, pls do bring along the bazi report that I gave to u earlier so that I can advise u accurately if we meet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Lee,
I'm Grace here.Thanks for your fruitful bazi analysis and I really appreciate the hidden meaning in Bazi.Since I know my problem and will try my best to solve it or change my bad character in order to face a bright and meaningful future.

All the best to you and hope to see you again :)

Best Regards,
Grace Siew.