Ads

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Appreciate it!

Today, I received an email and when I opened it, it made me feel warm. I want to share it with all my friends out there......I am feeling wonderful...... Thank you very much, Peng Soon and Joon You.
--- On Sun, 4/12/09, peng soon tan wrote:
From: peng soon tan Subject: testimonial & photo before and afterTo: lch6339@yahoo.comDate: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 3:09 AM

Master Lee ,
Attached with myself and my son about your testimonial and photo door arc before and after .
thanks
regards
Tan Peng Soon
I appreciate how you answer all questions. You have provided a complete and accurate Feng Shui analysis, and to prescribe practical, affordable and effective remedies, so that we can achieve an awareness and an understanding to enrich our life. You have assisted me in my house when we were having problems. You made many suggestions to improve the Qi in my house which I immediately began to adjust...

Within 2 months positive changes throughout our life, family, career, health, relationships improved and I received not only life path but also wealth and prosperity as well that truly work for.

My luck and health have improved a lot …. You definitely go above and beyond. Thank you!

陈炳顺Tan Peng Soon

Reading the Master Lee Cheng Hoe’s book is so easy to understand even at my age of 10. Now, I understand that the details of feng shui relate to position of elements (Water - Wood - Fire - Earth – Metal), color and materials……………..really interesting!!!!. Looking forward for more feng Shui acticles.


陈泉有Tan Joon You - Student
Hun Bin Primary School – Tanjung Tokong , Penang .

No comments: