Ads

Monday, April 13, 2009

Formal Feng Shui Course in Singapore Polytechnics


A good friend of mine passed me a newspaper which was brought back by his brother in Singapore. The newspaper shows a Formal Feng Shui Course has been conducted in a well established tertiary educational institute, Singapore Polytechnics for 10 years. Wah, there is really fantastic. 风水学真是百花齊放. The course managed to attract all walks of life. There are many highly educated professional attended the course. Moreover, many non-Chinese have attended the classes. Accordingly to the lecturers, the course managed to run for 10 years because it is conducted technically and scientifically whereby they have illustrated clearly that feng shui is not religion and there is no superstition involved. Feng shui is a science subject and this is in line with what I am doing right now. In fact, a non-Chinese from Kuala Lumpur has registered to enrol into my feng shui class which I am going to conduct on the mid of June. Wonderful isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you not heard of master vincent koh in action for 10 yrs before ?

yifengshui

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Hi Master David,

I posted the blog just to show my support in making feng shui a science subject. I feel it will be wonderful if we conduct a similar class in an established and well-recognized institute in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

I don't see why this cannot happen in Malaysia, although anything Chinese may not be favorable. It remnds me of my friend who did a thesis in Chinese Fengshui back during my university days, that was shot down because it is not very "sensible" in a nation where Islam is the national religion so to speak of. Perhaps we need to persuade Uni Tengku Abdul Rahman to take up the role as it go inline with their Huaren lifelong learning policy, but they do not have an architectural faculty to start with. Perhaps you can sell the idea to Lim Guan Eng, while he is in power?

Yifengshui

Kean Lim said...

Looking forward to have Penangite School of Metaphysics in future. Haha. LOL. Like Austrian School of Economics in the past.