Ads

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Intensive Basic Feng Shui Class by Master Lee Cheng Hoe


Hi friend,
A lot of friends have approached me and requested me to become their ‘si fu’ so that they can learn more from me. I have seriously thought about of it. This is because even though I have tried hard to share my knowledge via blog, seminars and book, but I still think there are rooms for further enhancement so that I can share my knowledge ‘face-to-face’ more effectively with you. Thus, I have an idea of conducting an intensive basic feng shui class that use my book with title of “How to enhance your wealth with feng shui?” as the teaching material and going into it more in-depth.
Detail about the class:-
1. Title of the class: How to Enhance Your Wealth with Feng Shui?
2. The book will be given free of charge.
3. Venue : YMCA Penang (near to Island Hospital)
4. Date : 14 June 2009 (Sunday)
5. Time : 3.00pm to 6.00pm
6. Fee per person:
RM118.00 (group enrollment of 3 persons)
RM138.00 (individual enrollment)
7. Language used of the class : English (primary), Hokkien & Mandarin (secondary)
8. The class is limited to 25 pax only (on first come first serve basis)
Please let me know whether do you interested or you may want to forward this message to your friends who might be interested so that I can plan accordingly.
Thank you very much,
Master Lee Cheng Hoe

No comments: