Ads

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Feng Shui Book in English

Old Multinational Factory in Prai

Finally, I have completed my book with the title of 'How to Enhance Wealth with Feng Shui'. ..... WE ARE READY! The book illustrates the effects of exterior feng shui, interior feng shui and
the flow of magnetic energy.

It is at the final stage whereby I am getting legal advices from my lawyer friends so that I will not get sue for writing the truth of what I noticed around me from the view of feng shui studies. I wrote a lot of real examples of the feng shui practices and locations in Malaysia, particularly in Penang. I wish to share one of the real examples here which I am not sure whether will I get sue for writing it in my book. Can anyone advise me?


Flyover

Old Multinational Factory in Prai

I noticed that an old multinational factory in Prai has been left empty for a long time. The factory is fronting a number of flyovers. The flyovers also form the shape of snakes in front of the factory. The flyovers are particularly bad if a building is located at the area of 反弓水 bend bow water (Please refer to the topic, The flow of rivers & roads). In fact, it can be overcome by planting a lot of plants in front of the factory to block all the undesired qi.

2 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang!

khian beng said...

congratulation! Hope this will help more people to benefit from your compilaiton of studies.