Ads

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Anwar Ibrahim

Below is the email I sent to my friends this morning........


From: CH Lee lch6339@yahoo.com

Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:38:29 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Go watch the debate


As a matter of fact, I was watching the debate from different angle. Anwar does not have good qi. He looked tired and there are a lot of black qi on his face. He is going to face some difficulties and indeed he is facing now....

I am busy preparing for my feng shui seminars at Tesco and Popular. In fact, I am at the mid in writing my feng shui book. I planned to publish a feng shui book about Penang and to teach all the English educated guys to learn the basic of feng shui. I noticed that a lot of the feng shui books always bring people to HOLLAND especially the English version. I hope to do it and I have a lot of idea and articles to be published. Tatt, can you be my editor to correct my poor English?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee,

Lee here and i am interested to go to the talk but i am doing some charity work at the mean time so i am tied up with the orphans at that center and don wish to leave the kids there alone. Could you help me analyze my ba zi as i am not very clear of the chinese terms and i was english educated but took some chinese lessons so i am half tanker. I realli hope u can help me and i am not in a hurry or whatsoever just wish that a great master can help me out a bit as i do not want to make wrong decisions in life. thanx so much hxtaneve@gmail.com email me if u are willing to help. BTW i was slaughtered before haha.... and i is a bit funny when they tell

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Sure, I love to help, especially the kind-hearted guy like u who are involving heavily in the charity work.

Leo said...

Hi Mr. Lee.

Thanks for a positive comment in my Feng Shui Tips blog.

It's a very honor to receive comment from the real knowledgeable.

Leo W.
Feng Shui Tips