Ads

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obama Wins As Predicted

Today news http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080604/ap_on_el_pr/primary_rdp Barack Obama wins the Democratic Party US Presidential nomination race and creating history on the first Black American to run for Oval Office as per my prediction on 13 Feb 2008 in my earlier article "Obama stands a better chance"
http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-stands-better-chance.html Also, if you look around the world, a lot of the older leaders will have to give way to the younger leaders as this is period 2008 to 2023 and this is period for the young men to shine according to the ba qua. I guess it will include our country too, ya??!!

7 comments:

Luiz said...

Great. A very accurate prediction. Master Lee, I m just writing to express my gratitude to you for your help in the feng shui oonsultation of my company. My business has improved dramatically.

Michael Teoh said...

Mr.Lee, you can see, you have a really testimony there by Luiz!

Great prediction on Obama and regarding the matter, you predicted that we, young people and youths would take over the next wave of modernisation and leadership for the world. Do you have any recommendations towards youths like me on What should We do next?

Any areas that we should concerntrate on to further develop our potentials to match your predictions?

Looking forward to hear back from your warm advice.

Also, when is your seminar at Popular? And how is website coming along? Do give me a shout-out if you need my two-cents views on it.

Michael Teoh said...

Oh yes, Congratulations for the accuracy of your predictions again Mr. Lee!

Michael Teoh said...

Oh a nice topic to blog about, and i would be more than happy to spread your 'Readings & Predictions' across my blog network (Currently running 3 blogs).

Why not try commenting about the Oil Crisis for Malaysia? What do you think of it?

Then with the directed traffic from blogs, you can generate greater awareness.

Just my two cents worth of suggestion. ;)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks, Luiz & Micheal for your support. It is exactly what I need to move forward.

Michael, I will try to answer to most of your questions when I find time. Sorry, as I am quite busy now to prepare for talks in Popular, Tesco and some other personal consultations.

khian beng said...

So, could Obama move forward a step more to be the President of America?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Yes, Khian Beng, Obama has better chance.