Ads

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am really angry with some 算命先生

Today, I need to write something, even though I am very busy as calls are flowing in for help in bazi and feng shui. I have to put all that aside because there are too many 'cheaters' out there that are awaiting to cheat people that need consultation about their life and destiny.
This morning, I received call from a blogger who came to me because of my blog and I could heard she cried through the telephone. This pity lady has been cheated by some 'masters' because of her emptiness and sadness. However, these so-called masters asked her for a few thousands Ringgit and promised to help her to change her life and luck but nothing happened after she gave the money. She told me that she has to borrow the money to give to these 'masters'. HOW CAN THEY DO IT? THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE LEARNED IS FOR US TO HELP OTHERS AND NOT TO CHEAT OTHERS. I am really mad with it.
If you are a master and you are doing that, I humbly wish that you to stop it!

No comments: